ITLL seeks to achieve its goals through independent scientific research, academic exchange, interdisciplinary dialogue and several more related activities.
To achieve its goals, ITLL proposes to:
- Organise conferences, seminars, workshops and summer schools at international and national levels to bring together academics, practitioners and legislators working in the field of Business Law with special reference to issues arisen by the advent of emerging technologies;
- Initiate, develop and implement joint research cooperation, including interdisciplinary research projects, encompassing law, economics and informatics;
- Conduct its own or commissioned legal and empirical surveys or researches with internal or external funding;
- Give opinions, advice and assistance on laws and draft legislation, as well as on codes of best practice or specific questions related to the area of Business and IT Law;
- Publish, both in traditional print and electronic form;
- Provide training in Business Law, IT Law and related fields;
- Develop and promote mutual exchange opportunities for students affiliated with partner universities.
- Facilitate teacher exchange by establishing courses on topics with relevance for the aforementioned ITLL objectives.
- Invite scholars and representatives from the business sector as guest speakers, and establish venues with enterprises in the industry and business sector.
- Host scholars and PhD-candidates who would like to conduct research on topics with relevance for the ITLL objectives
- Establish cooperation with selected Academic Centers, entities and networks worldwide.